Sports Information Associate
Notice of regular part-time support staff vacancy
We are looking for amazing! If you are dynamic and would like the opportunity to help us to be recognized as the best student-centered College in the country, then you will find it here. As a member of our team, you will help students find their passions and help them achieve their amazing. If this is you, then join us at the hub of the Great Lakes, in the traditional territory of the Anishnaabek people.
The Opportunity: Reporting to the Manager, Athletics and working closely with the Varsity and Campus Recreation Coordinator, the incumbent is responsible for facilitating all marketing, communication, promotion initiatives and game day operations for the Athletic Department.
What you need to be successful:
- diploma or degree in a relevant field of study e.g. sports administration, web design, graphic arts, journalism or a related field
- minimum one year experience in an educational/athletic facility
- valid First Aid and CPR
- demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- proficiency with various social media platforms
- experience with event planning and promotion
- excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- strong interpersonal skills to work effectively within a collaborative team environment
This is a regular part-time support staff vacancy, $22.03/hour, up to 24 hours per week.
Sault College invites applications from all qualified individuals and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. We fairly hire the best candidates based on merit.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME, COVER LETTER AND THREE REFERENCES VIA EMAIL QUOTING COMPETITION #2019-P102 IN THE SUBJECT LINE BY 4 P.M. MARCH 29, 2019 TO: email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance – only those selected for an interview will be contacted.